Charming 3 bedroom family house in exclusive residential area of St Aroment (pronounced Sant Aroma), located about 2 miles from the heart of Roseau the capital; it is a strictly residential area in close proximity to Princess Margaret Hospital, St Alphonsus Credit Uninion and several schools and churches.
The first floor comprises:
- sunken living room with outside living space leading from french glass doors
- elevated dining room with outside living space leading from french doors at the front of the house
- well equipped kitchen with outside access
- master bedroom, measuring 718 square feet, equipped with walk in closet and en suite bathroom
- 2 other bedrooms share a common bathroom
- balconies on three sides of the building
- high elevation affords a remarkably scenic view of both mountains, the port of Roseau and out over the Caribbean Sea
- extensive garden area currently cultivated with banana trees, citrus,and caribbean cherry trees
- small garage accessed by a steeply sloping drive
- serviced with potable water, electricity, cable TV, telephone, garbage collection and sewage disposal through a septic tank
- maid and cook services can be arranged
This is a two storey building measuring 44 feet by 41 feet, with a floor area of 1804 square feet.
The lower floor is undeveloped with potential for a two bedroomed apartment.